Tuesday, September 22, 2015

3rd Week of School

We are entering our 3rd week of school already!  We are learning the routines of the classroom and what it's like to be back in school.

We now have 5 chrysalis waiting to hatch.  We are super excited for that moment to come!!

This week we started bringing home our take home folders to work on reading.  Everyone brought back their folders today and read last night!!!  This has only ever happened one other time in my 6 years of teaching!!!  I'm super impressed!  Remember to only write down the books on their reading logs that come home in their folders.  I give prizes out for reading and want to make sure everyone is doing it the same way to earn their prize.  Please feel free to have your child read more, but please don't put them on the reading log.

This week's student of the week is Caleb Brainerd!  He loves to work on engines with his uncle and ride motorcycle with him as well.  He likes to watch the Lego movie and read Clifford the Big Red Dog books.

I would love to add a picture of him here, but for some reason it won't let me.  Hopefully next week I have it all figured out!!  Ha ha!!