Friday, September 4, 2015

Welcome to a new year!

I was so excited to meet you all at open house this week!  I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!  I hope you all enjoy your labor day weekend.

This weekend we are heading to our cabin in Canada!  I can't wait!!  We like to ride four wheelers and go fishing while we are there.  At nighttime, we like to go look for bear and deer.  Hopefully this time we get to see a moose!

This summer, we got some baby bunnies.  They are the cutest little things!  One is named Clover and the other is Ezekiel.  We are going to miss cuddling with them when we come to school.

Another place we like to go to during the summer is the beach!!  I love going to Lake Michigan, but we mostly go to Lake Missaukee.  I'm going to miss going to the beach for sure!!

If you haven't brought in your school supplies, please be sure to get them in as soon as you can!  If you need to know what you need, here is a list:

1 two-pocket plastic folder
2 boxes of 24-count crayons
4 large glue sticks
1 package of pencils (these will be shared so if your child has special ones, he/she may want to leave them at home for homework)
3 wide ruled spiral notebooks (tablets)
1 box of Kleenex
1 pencil box (hard case that will fit crayons, pencils, glue sticks, etc.)
1 set of headphones/earbuds, whichever fits your child the best

1 bottle of sanitizer

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!!  Can't wait for Tuesday!