Sunday, November 23, 2014

It's Thanksgiving Week!

I am so glad that last week is finally over!  I dislike being gone even one day and last week was 3 total days!  My daughter, Brecken, came down with pneumonia.  She is much better and we are both happy to be returning to school tomorrow!!

While I was gone, we did get to learn a few things about the native americans who helped the pilgrims when they landed at Plymouth Rock.  We made a native american to go along with our learning.  Here's a peek at a few:


We also celebrated JD's birthday.  He is 7 years old now!!




All week we celebrated Lauren as well.  She was our student of the week!


I certainly hope that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving day and can find something to be thankful for this week!  Thanks so much for sharing your child with me.  I grow to love them more and more each day!  Happy Thanksgiving!!