Saturday, January 7, 2012

Getting Back in the Groove

OK, I think I enjoyed my break way too much!!  I had a hard time getting back into the groove and was extremely tired by the time Friday rolled around and it was a short week!!!  I was glad to be back.  I do really miss the little kiddos when we have a break and I loved to hear all their excitement about their breaks!!  Some got some very nice gifst and some had some great stories to tell!!  I'm looking forward to some "normal" weeks here in January.  We will be doing our mid-year testing over the next few weeks, so it is very important that your child is here.  I will also be conducting running records and doing report card testing as well.  You should be seeing some big improvements in your child's reading, writing, and math skills since the beginning of the year.  As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesistate to call me!!  Here's to a great week back!!